An innovative model of shared table
Intervention aimed at counteract social isolation, well known risk factor for psychological and physical deseases
Launch of 4-5 seats shared table for lunch or aperitivo. The promotional campaign will be created on the basis of a survey conducted by interviews and by online questionnaire.
Pilot experience (in progress)
Project manager: Chantal Schweri
Brain Training and Mindfulness
Brain training aimed at improving cognitive capacities mindfulness
Does mindfulness improve brain training efficacy?
Qualitative research (in progress)
Project manager: vacancy
The relationship between family of origin and foster family
– Comparison of communication models in Italy and Switzerland.
– The construction of facilitating contexts.
Research by focus group and interview
Project manager: Anna Braca
The experience of adoption applicants
– The impact of the selection process.
– The relationship between adopters and birth family.
-Comparison between Italian and Swiss judiciary system
Research by questionnaire
Project manager: Monica Malaguti
Shadow reading in foreign language learning
– Shadow reading: the interference of emotional factors in learning.
Project manager: Piera Serra
The psychotherapeutic method created by Albert Pesso
– Potential application of the model.
– Comparative assessment of different settings.
Project in progress
Project manager: Sally Potter