Ciao Table: An innovative model of shared table
Intervention aimed at counteract social isolation, well known risk factor for psychological and physical deseases
Launch of 4-5 seats shared table for lunch or aperitivo. The promotional campaign will be created on the basis of a survey conducted by interviews and by online questionnaire.
Pilot experience (in progress)
Brain Training and Mindfulness
Brain training aimed at improving cognitive capacities mindfulness
Does mindfulness improve brain training efficacy?
Qualitative research (in progress)
Project manager: vacancy
The relationship between family of origin and foster family
- Comparison of communication models in Italy and Switzerland.
- The construction of facilitating contexts.
Research by focus group and interview
Project manager: Anna Braca
The experience of adoption applicants
- The impact of the selection process.
- The relationship between adopters and birth family.
- Comparison between Italian and Swiss judiciary system
Research by questionnaire
Project manager: Monica Malaguti
Post-quarantine audit cases
Some clients improved during the pandemic emergency. We conducted some cases audit trying to answer these questions:
- What are the healing factors?
- How can we stabilize the improvement?
- Such improvement might suggest a therapeutic tool?
Evidence of misogyny from WhatsApp
During the pandemic some misogynist WhatsApp messages were reported.
We filed these videos and images: they are available on request to scholars or teachers or researchers.